Xpand is looking to hire an experienced Executive Assistant to support our technology client's Hardware Partnerships, and Performance Strategy & Operations. You are at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward.
This is a 6 months contract based in Singapore.
- Perform an extensive array of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, and schedule facilities and equipment).
- Build efficiency and effective responsiveness into existing operations, and help define new operational strategies.
- Serve as a lead and manager of small projects.
- Coordinate duties for multiple offices.
- Organize and coordinate organizational meetings and culture events
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years administrative experience in a fast-paced, high-tech environment.
- Experience in conceptualizing and hosting events.
- 5 years of general administrative experience.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies. Interest and experience in using technology and the Internet to improve work efficiency.
- Comprehensive knowledge of process, project and program management theory and practices and the ability to apply them when solving operational issues.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
Interested candidates can send their CVs to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com
EA No: 07C3147 Reg No: R1548053