This leading Government department is looking for an experienced Service Designer to design new and improved service experiences across a range of programmes and channels.
You will lead a number of service design projects including digital transformation initiatives.
You will be required to:
- Understand user needs and analyse the Department’s operations
- Design and present future state service experiences by developing artefacts including blueprints, personas, journeys, scenarios and roadmaps
- Collaborate with a range of stakeholders in an agile environment
- Support the Department to meet the Digital Service Standard.
- At least three years of experience designing cross channel service experiences that meet user needs and policy goals for large organisations and Government
- Experience conducting and interpreting user research and analysing organisational operations to understand the current state of a service.
- Experience articulating and presenting future state service experiences by developing artefacts including blueprints, personas, journeys, scenarios, and roadmaps.
- Experience working collaboratively with a range of stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Experience working on service experiences that are required to meet the Australian Government’s Digital Service Standard.
- MUST have BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE.
If you have the required experience and BASELINE security clearance hit APPLY Today.