Your responsibilities in this role will be to support all assigned locations which will include data centres and Points of Presence. The majority of your role will involve checking the ticketing cue and following up on the work sites. There will be trouble shooting tickets, set testing, audits etc. You will need to be able to work very well independently as a lot of the work on sites you will be responsible for alone.
The office is based on Hong Kong Island, in Causeway Bay. There may be a small amount of travel required (roughly 20%). You will not need to work or travel on weekends. This role is for an initial one year contract, however there is a very good chance the contract will extend.
- Strong knowledge of data centre and POP infrastructure (OSP, ISP, fibre and copper distribution, AC/DC etc.)
- Minimum 3 years experience in relevant field
- Experience installing, troubleshooting, and commissioning variety of telecom/network equipment
- Excellent knowledge with telecommunications testing equipment
- Knowledge of optical testing standards
- Understanding of data centre site safety standards
- Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
- Self motivated
- Able to work independently
If you are interested in this position please contact Aidan Dent at email@example.com or apply with your latest CV.