A challenging and exciting 12 month contract to work with a real Global Leader - key projects working across the Sydney Finance team.
About the Company
This online giant specialises in Internet-related services and products and has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
About the Role
- Research and analyze key business drivers, competitive environment, trends and operating metrics.
- Analyze data and synthesize information into process flows and documents.
- Support administrative and process related task.
- Be a part of larger initiatives both on an on-going basis and on an ad-hoc basis.
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships.
- 1-2+ years of relevant experience with strong analytical skills and the ability to review complex business issues and develop recommendations.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of Finance operations.
- CPA / CA is a big plus along with experience/knowledge of Hyperion/Oracle/SAP.
- Proven self-starter with strong problem-solving, project management and organizational experience.
- Advanced Excel skills with experience in business modelling, management reporting, and operational metrics.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.