- Building strong relationships with institutional clients i.e. - corporations, financial service providers, and fund managers.
- Develop quantitative and computational solutions
- You will collaborate on solutions with colleagues from multiple teams in multiple geographical locations.
- Developing scalable software solutions, macro risk management strategies, portfolio management system and risk reports etc.
- You will also recommend hedging solutions, develop Capital allocation and Return on Equity (ROE) frameworks, bespoke pricing models and risk representations for active investment
- PhD. from a top tier University in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics or Computer Science
- In-depth experience analysing very large dataset / machine learning
- Excellent practical understanding of the underlying economic and mathematical financial theories with strong programming skills with the ability to design robust and scalable software solution
- Expertise in at least one of the following asset classes: Real Estate, FX, Interest Rates, Commodity, Equity, Credit
- You will be a dynamic, entrepreneurial individual with a passion for the markets, who thrives in fast-paced, changing environments and is energised by a bustling trading floor
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com #LI-PQ1