My client a leading financial institution exploring new and better ways to progress the business bringing positive changes to the financial industry. The client is looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work on a new and exciting upgrade and enhancement project.
This is a front office client facing role aimed at driving enhancement and system implementation. The ideal candidate will have 5-6 years of Calypso experience within a front office environment, functional experience gained in the capital markets industry and expertise in the support and or implementation of a front office trading system. You will also have a strong foundation in the support of one or more of the following: eFX and Money Markets, Fixed Income, Interest Rate Derivatives, Commodities, exposure to market risk is desired
• Minimum of Bachelor's in Technology/ Computer Science
- Minimum of 6 years of experience working as a tech BA within Capital Markets
- 5 + years of solid Calypso experience, application development, production support,
- Functional experience in Fixed Income, Money Market and or Equity products
- Experience in requirement gathering, analysis and design
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Ability to build effective client relationships.
- Ability to convey plans, issues and concerns to stakeholders and team members in clear, logical and concise manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Persuasive and influential characteristics
- Strong and demonstrable problem solving skills.
- Willingness and ability to travel as required.
- Team builder
- Strong professional presentation and business acumen
- Strong ability to work autonomously
- Self starter/ strong sense of initiative
- Leadership qualities
- Strong problem solving skills
If you would like to have a more in-depth discussion, feel free to call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449995476 email email@example.com