This is a fantastic opportunity for an aspirational Technical Support professional to join one of the most recognisable names in the world as they look to grow out their Operations throughout ANZ.
Duties of the Role
- Provide 2nd line support to a user base of 100+ individuals
- Troubleshooting both Mac and Windows OS
- Train new hires on software and new technologies
- Assist in Network Troubleshooting
- Support staff in Sydney (mostly CBD based)
- There may be requirements to travel to Melbourne or Auckland from time to time (company paid).
- In-depth knowledge of complete Microsoft Suite ie. Outlook, Office 365, Exchange, and Active Directory
- Able to create images of Mac and Windows environments using tools such as Norton Ghost etc.
- Comprehensive experience with Mac OS and Windows able to troubleshoot system crashes and performance issues.
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Mobile troubleshooting experience across both Apple and Android phones
- Experience with unified communication systems like BlueJeans, Polycom, Skype for business etc. will be highly regarded.
- This will be a career changing brand to get on your CV
- Flexible work environment
- Paid travel from time to time to assist with project teams in Melbourne and Auckland NZ
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Paying up to $40/hr