Is an application that was created from their founder's frustration of doing things manually on his first Ipad. They've since grown to millions of happy users and have been featured on Apple's marketing materials. Their engineering team members are all full stack, Pi-shaped, and most importantly product minded.
We have always been an iOS-only application since we started 8 years ago. We are now ready to make our application available on other platforms. We are building up our first web engineering team and are looking for a frontend engineer to join us.
You would be responsible for creating a beautiful interface and user experience using web-based technologies to support our new business initiatives such as cloud storage, collaboration and cross-platform deployment. You would be working closing with our mobile and product teams on redefining productivity applications for the new era of computing.
- Excellent problem solving and storytelling skills
- A love of software craftsmanship
- A strong desire for self-improvement through side projects and sharing
- Good taste as a maker
- Built projects you are proud of, a big plus if they are side projects
- Strong sense of the best tools for any task
- Led web product development from inception to million of users
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals
- Strong software engineering best practices
- Experience with Operational Transformation and Conflict-Free Replicated Data Types
- Mastery in front-end technologies and at least two programming languages