A new and exciting start-up is looking for the expert skills of a Front End Developer to join their rapidly expanding team. The original version of their platform is live and they have already partnered with some huge international brands domestically and in America and the UK.
As the Frontend Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for the on-going development of the product roadmap. The team is currently in the process of a full platform rebuild utilizing Angular in the Frontend consuming a microservice based API built on a CQRS / Event Source platform hosted on Azure.
The Frontend Developer is responsible for the frontend development of the Xakia platform and the recommendation of patterns and practices. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
As the Frontend Developer is responsible for the development, delivery and management of the Xakia Platform it is expected that they will have over two years of experience in coding, testing, implementing and assisting in the design of Enterprise applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the Frontend Development the platform
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional deliverables
- Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Create the integration of technical and application components with third-parries
- Work creatively and as team member
- Solid knowledge of SASS and CSS
- Knowledge of the RESTful pattern for API implementation
- Demonstrated experience developing scalable web solutions
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of design principles for building scalable web applications
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work on a brand new product with good people in a collaborative environment.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 8637 7304 for more info