My client is a global financial firm founded with an entrepreneurial mindset and a rigorous analytical approach to decision making. Building virtually all of their own technology from scratch, they are leaders and innovators in high performance systems. With experts in almost every discipline, my client builds some of the most leading edge trading systems in the financial industry. Read on to find out more about how you can become a part of this prestigious organisation.
My client is looking for a Front Office Business Analyst who will be responsible for the following actions:
• Analyse requirements and coordinate resources to deliver Front Office projects of varying sizes.
• Take responsibility for the delivery of projects in the Equity Derivatives trading development teams.
• Work closely with the project stakeholders to ensure the requirements and priorities are clearly communicated.
• Create and manage the project plans/roadmaps, providing regular project updates to stakeholders.
• Work with the development teams to design, build, test and deliver solutions in an agile environment.
• Use strong problem solving skills, to handle the diverse issues that arise during projects.
• Enjoy a fast paced environment where priorities are constantly changing to keep up with market opportunities.
• Show a flexibility and adaptability in taking on other work outside core responsibilities when necessary.
• A minimum of 5+ years of business analysis experience in a equities trading environment
• Strong pricing derivatives product knowledeg
• Demonstrated experience analysing technology system and requirements
• A history of managing and coordinating small to medium projects/tasks across teams, including software developers
• Experience running Agile projects in a fast paced environment
• A demonstrated track record of successfully delivering complex projects with demanding deadlines.
• Strong business analysis skills in the Front Office Trading domain.
• Strong knowledge of financial markets & products.
• Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal
• People leadership
Front Office Business Analyst Trading Systems
Make yourself a part of this successful enterprise by hitting that apply now button on the right!! If you would like to have a more in-depth discussion, feel free to call Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449 995 476 email email@example.com
This job has expired