- A leader in analytics run by world class quantitative scientists and industry experienced data scientists.
What will you do?
- You will be the first frontend developer in the team!
- Work with Data Science team to develop applications to visualize data and graphs the best possible way
- Develop wireframes and mockups and translate them into actual production interface
- Developing new and scalable products on top of their highly commendable application.
- Throwing out ideas on how to best solve problems of consumer and clients
- Collaborate with the team and be passionate in the vision of the company to bring good products in the market
- Participate in technical design; Implement new features for the company's platform/Applications
- Perform code reviews, bug fixes
What you need to have?
- Smart. Quick-minded. Ambitious. Flexible.
- Proficient with D3.Js and other graphing libraries
- Familiar with standard frontend toolkit: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Babel
- Knowledge of techniques used to optimize web performance
- Experience in building highly scalable multi-user responsible web based systems
- Ability to design and develop reusable and robust components and services
- Experience working on Cloud - AWS, Google,
- Team player with Agile development experience
- Flexible, Open-minded, Loves trying out new technologies
- Familiarity with Git
- Independent, Self-Starter, Autonomous; Loves working in a start-up environment
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
(CEI No: R1107413) Licence No: 07C3147