My client is one of Australia's fats growing start-up's who assist brands and retailers grow by delivering higher value and better experience for their shoppers.
About the job
You will work with the product management team and founders to build the future of a product that will be used by retailers in Australia and around the world. You’ll work as part of a small, high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements for our engineering teams. In this role you'll participate in creating design documents, build and develop the solutions you’ve created, and participate in code reviews, as well as identify and communicate best practices for front and back-end engineering
- Strong experience with both Mobile and Web applications in either Kotlin, Java in the back end and React in the front end
- MongoDB/Postgresas the databases
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Passion for results and ready to go the extra mile to deliver value for clients and users
- Get the ability to be in the driving seat and take ownership to drive our technical road-map – you will have a very high impact on the business, immediately!
- Join an awarded and fast growing start-up at the beginning stage
- Enjoy a great work environment with a fun team and other perks (quarterly team off-sites, regular team lunches, weekly Friday drinks and ‘Win of the Week’ celebrations)
If you have more than 3 years in web/mobile experience and are interested in the role, please get in touch with me ASAP/Click Apply: email@example.com//0280474026.