This successful start-up is looking for the expert skills of a Full Stack Developer to join their rapidly expanding team.
You will be responsible for the on-going development of the product roadmap and this role will give you the chance to won the delivery of a particular piece of work end to end.
The team is currently in the process of a full platform rebuild utilizing Angular in the Frontend consuming a microservice based API built on a CQRS / Event Source platform hosted on Azure.
They are a software as a service company, that specialties in developing solutions for corporate legal departments. It is a young and rapidly growing company, expanding into the U.S. to meet client demand, focused on leveraging its first-mover advantage through rapid development and building scale quickly
What you'll be doing:
- Own the Frontend Development the platform
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional deliverables
- Support the technical design process by participating in the analysis of technical application requirements
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in implementing the technical infrastructure
- Create the integration of technical and application components with third-parries
- Work creatively and as team member
- Solid knowledge of SASS and CSS
- Knowledge of the RESTful pattern for API implementation
- Demonstrated experience developing scalable web solutions
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Ability for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Understanding of design principles for building scalable web applications
- Experience implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
A fantastic and challenging opportunity to work on a brand new product with good people in a collaborative environment.
Please APPLY NOW or call Will McGreal on 8637 7304 for more info