My client, an established (6 years) and leading FinTech firm in Asia, is expanding again and currently seeking 2 Full Stack Developers to join their team in Hong Kong.
The team is a dynamic, diverse and passionate one that prides itself on ideas sharing and an openness to debating every one of these and in mentoring and continuously improving each other. Reporting to the Head of Engineering you will be responsible for the following:
Role & Responsibilities
- Build applications (IOS and Android) with the latest version of Ionic using Angular, SASS and HTML, E2E tests with protractor, CI with Travis, Written in Typescript
- Microservices are in AWS, some are written in C#, .Net 4.5 others in NodeJs (with Typescript) using Express and GraphQl
- For CRM the firm uses Salesforce, Unit and Integration test with xUnit or Jest, and Travis and Teamcity for CI
- You will have direct influence/ownership on product features and work with all stakeholders involved in the process across functions (IT, product, operations, compliance, sales and marketing)
- Computer Science graduate with no more than 4 years of experience in writing good clean production code and code optimisation
- Knowledge in one or more popular framework such as Rails, React, Play, NodeJS.
- Familiarity with databases, e.g. MySQL / MongoDB / PostgreSQL / Redis
- Passionate about and enjoy working in a start-up environment, love to get your hands dirty and wear many hats
- Strong communication skills and team player, fluency in English
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to email@example.com #LI-PQ1