- If you want to work in a start up environment where you are given flexibility and agile environment, working on new and exciting projects using modern technologies, learning from experienced and smart engineers – Plus, a global and stable technology consulting company with over decades in the business - You would not want to miss this opportunity!
- You will be part of experienced teams in building innovative solutions.
- You will closely work with clients to design, develop, test and release software to meet their needs.
- You will be exposed to complex software challenges
- A degree holder in Computer Science or any relevant discipline
- Proven expertise on Java, J2EE or .NET stack
- Working experience on development workflow tools like npm, webpack, Nodejs
- Multiple years of experience with state of the art web architectures
- Thorough knowledge of build and deployment of full stack applications, including automated testing frameworks like Selenium, Jasmine, etc.
- You have an experience working in an agile development environment. Scrum Developer/Master is a definite advantage
- You live your passion for software development
- Excellent communication skills
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147