Our client is a leader in its field, with a reputation not just for their quality products and continuous innovative digital solutions, but also as an employer of choice attracting talented professionals driven by strong leadership and a fun and ever changing working environment! They are looking for the next Digital Media Specialist to take their next step into a Go to Market Manager Role.
The GTM ensures the customers voice is heard in all activity and lead the business in developing a customer centric approach. As part of the Enterprise GTM team this role will assist in development of the customer strategy and execute the plan.
- In consultation with the wider team, develop and execute marketing campaign strategies and plans for new product launches, sales-driving initiatives, and post-purchase engagement.
- Develop cross sales channel branding and messaging strategies, and ensuring execution consistency across all channels.
- Ensure the voice of the customer is present in product and marketing decisions.
- Working with internal stakeholders to develop consumer insights that inform marketing plans, as well as testing the effectiveness of marketing activities.
- Ensure Sales personas are up to date and relevant, and that all marketing assets reflect the current customer sentiment.
- Development and maintenance of a customer segmentation program for Enterprise customers.
- Lead the process of marketing content development for all relevant White Pages assets and tailored for different customer markets.
- Working with the GM on the development of a Sales, enablement plan and continually review and update the sales process with a ‘test and learn’ mentality.
- Ensure all Sales training, customer facing collateral, elevator pitches, call scripts and additional sales material is fit for purpose.
- Constantly monitor market trends and the competitive landscape as well as analysing competitors’ strategy, including a deep understanding of competitors’ product portfolios.
- You have experience with consumer facing product management, marketing and sales roles.
- You understand the whole e2e cycle.
- You have expertise in working with cross functional teams that launch products and deliver on sales and product marketing.
- You have experience in leading campaign activity from EDM to PR and event strategy.
- Experience in a matrix management or agile business.
- Previous experience in a GTM function preferably in a SaaS environment.
- Own the customer and are able to measurable improve customer sentiment.
- You deliver a tangible change in the quality of customer interactions.
- You clearly improve the quality of the sales approach.
- Product launches are smooth and the product gets instant traction in the relevant market.
You will have a strong commercial aptitude, extensive experience and notable success in digital sales/strategic partnership roles within a digital, media and/or an advertising company. You will have strong stakeholder management and the ability to build longstanding relationships. Ideally we are looking for someone with B2B experience in a commercial. Whether you come from a start-up or a large organisation, as long as you understand the voice of the customer and are experienced - We want you!
WHY you'll want it:
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to join a global organisation in a small team that is fast evolving and is an area of focus for their business. You will be a part of a fun and upbeat team that sits within the Digital Marketing and Sales and Operations teams, having the opportunity to step up and use your creativity to create better products and experiences for consumers.