This is an exciting opportunity for a Graphic Designer to join a very well established, global FMCG company, that is a recognised market leader.
As Graphic Designer you will develop and execute distinctive and compelling concepts and designs that support the execution of brand strategies across packaging, marketing collateral, merchandising and digital. Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to consistently deliver high quality creative designs that support brand strategies in a timely manner
- MUST HAVE PACKAGING experience
- Qualifications in relevant area (graphic design and/or marketing)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role
- Print and digital experience
- Excellent ability to judge creative concepts to ensure brand cohesiveness and brand strategy
- Must be detail-oriented and ability to meet tight deadlines, handle multiple projects and priorities
- Proficiency in Adobe CS5+ Photoshop, Illustrator and In Design required. Basic Microsoft Office application knowledge.
- All-rounder demonstrating, brand, strategy, design, print, digital and social media skills.
- Join one of the leading FMCG companies in Australia and be part of a Global Organisation
- Competitive Salary
- Collaborative Company Culture
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your resume to Biama at firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Please ensure to provide a link to an online portfolio or PDF Doc with work examples.