As a Group Business Director you will be responsible for the running of key client accounts and financial management and profitability of your business, ongoing client satisfaction, organic growth and team development.
Who are they...
A tight knit, creative collective of diverse people, working across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and NZ. Very focused on the constant delivery of the exceptional on behalf of their clients and their own brand. Creativity is what drives them - creativity that delivers ideas that are always interesting and that
warrant attention, engagement and action. They are also part of the world's largest communication services group and have unparalleled access to the world's best marketing practitioners & intelligence all of which is leveraged to lead cutting edge thinking for their clients.
What your role would entail...
You will be given the opportunity to flex your creative and strategic muscles to help establish and grow the relationship with the agency's national clients across FMCG, Retail, Banking and more.
You will report into the Senior Management team, will be supported by a team of Account Directors and Account Execs and will be directly responsible for managing and mentoring the them across Sydney.
This role will suit an entrepreneurial and engaging individual who is very driven and can take on the task of managing and running the entire of the Sydney business. You will need to thrive in a fast-paced, creative and animated work environment.
What you will bring...
- 8-10 years solid experience working in a digital or advertising industry - preferably across FMCG or Retail a big plus
- Inspiring leader and proven effective manager of people.
- Someone who has ideally worked across multiple clients/accounts
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm to create an environment of highly motivated individuals
- Significant experience working on large integrated accounts ($2-5 million)
- A strategic mindset with a passion for proactively delivering unique marketing ideas and plans
- Recognized experience managing large client assignments within a multiple stakeholder environment, particularly within a agency setting
- Outstanding client relationship and stakeholder management skills
- To be outgoing, results oriented, interested, engaged, passionate about advertising, professional, articulate, strategic, energetic and gregarious
- To have exceptional communication skills - presentation, negotiation, management and leadership
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.
#LI - KM1