- Collaborative and supportive team culture
- Highly competitive salary package
- Rapidly growing start up within the tech space
This is a rapidly growing tech start up in data space whose aim is to lead the Asia Pacific market with proven reliability, technology innovation and energy efficiency. This company is made up of self starters who show initiative and want to make a genuine difference. They have a really collaborative work environment and culture.
- Day to day general administrative duties as required: order business cards, printing, photocopying, scanning, faxing, collating, binding and filing of reports and documents, housekeeping duties
- Ensure office is organised adn procedures are put in place so that the day to day runs smoothly
- Co-ordinating and organising meetings including minute taking
- Managing and executing meeting outcomes
- Organise and co-ordinate corporate travel and accommodation arrangements
- Processing of financial payments and expense reimbursements
- Assist with implementation of an appropriate expense management system
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, reports, grant applications and publications
- Experience managing multiple diaries
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to work with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy with a strong focus on quality of work
- Ability to use initiative and strive for efficient and effective process improvements
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in the face of changing organisational priorities and ambiguous environments
If you are a highly organised and proactive individual with an easy going attitude this role and company could be a great match for you.
For more information please call Louise on (02) 8047 4048 for a confidential chat.