Head of Asia (eCommerce business)
Digital / Permanent / Hong Kong
You have experience managing and growing an online brand.
You come with a strong financial and commercial acumen.
You want to join a modern organisation where you can make a difference.
This role is for you ... get in touch!
An online brand with global HQ in HK and international delivery. Fashionable products with high quality standards, a good reputation and an efficient business model.
- Reporting to the board and working closely with other members of the management team, develop and implement strategic plans, scale the operations (automation, process improvement) while keeping high quality standards and cost effective operations
- Work with the Board to manage existing investor relations and respond to ad-hoc requests, develop and lead capital raising campaigns strategies to further scale and grow the business
- Mix of financial, branding, operations and commercial responsibilities
- P&L responsibility and investor relations
- End to end business management: marketing (online/offline), technology, product and merchandising, procurement, logistics and supply chain, customer service
- Ensure organisation's strategy and objectives are met
- Develop teams' skills and efficiency, manage leads and managers , mentor team members
- Responsible for business' efficiency and performance (P&L, market shares customer satisfaction), procurement processes
- Be customer centric, map the customer journey, ensure an optimal user experience on the website, set up marketing KPIs and define spend based on analysis (categories, products, demographics, ...)
- Drive online sales, align all the BUs involved, build an integrated department
- Hybrid financial and commercial acumen with strong process improvement skills
- Proven track record in managing and up scaling a business in retail/fmcg/trading/eCommerce environment
- Experience reporting to a Board
- innovative, creative, communicative with strong leadership skills
- Strategic thinking, data driven, entrepreneurial
- Minimum 8/10 years experience with Product, Finance and/or Operations
- English fluent
Should you be interested in exploring this opportunity, click "APPLY" or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org