What will you do?
- Lead a cross country, multi-skilled team to generate multimedia contents and strengthen data structure & content policies for our client’s diverse portfolio of international travel products from theme parks to transportation and tours
- Lead the English editing team to generate quality product content at scale, balancing our client’s brand positioning, functionality and commercial appeal.
- Build metrics and streamline merchant onboarding processes to shorten the lead time for new merchants to publishing products and localization, as well as content updates
- Work closely with tech to strengthen the company’s data structure for product contents
- Optimize product content information, aesthetics, media forms (videos, pictures, texts) to improve sales conversion rates
- Work closely with marketing and localization teams worldwide to localize content for key markets
What will you need?
- At least 5 years of experience in editing and content generation, preferably in travel, lifestyle e-commerce, travel media, social media, or content-focused tech startup
- At least 2 years of team management experience
- Track record of managing a large portfolio of multimedia contents and using content to drive quantifiable commercial results
- Fluent spoken and written English. Fluent Chinese is a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Eager to work in a small team and fast-paced environment
- A start-up attitude – highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude that’s not afraid to work independently when required
- Globally-minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background and in different time zones