WHO it's with:
Our client is a global leader in educational services with offices across over 30 countries globally. They are a well-respected brand that has a focus on helping people achieve their life goals. They have a motivating working environment with smart, passionate and engaging teams.
WHAT it's about?
A newly created role that is part of the company’s aggressive digital transformation in the SEA region. The role will be Singapore based and will be directly reporting to the Regional Marketing Director, working closely with the in-country teams. The Head of Digital will be primarily responsible for implementing the online marketing strategy and delivery of web traffic and qualified web lead volume across business lines in SEA. Other responsibilities include:
- Online marketing strategy and planning
- CRM lifecycle and lead generation
- Event marketing management
- Team management
- Financial and Budget Management
WHAT you'll need?
- At least 8 years Digital Marketing experience in which 3 years should be in a leadership capacity
- Demonstrable skills in SEM/SEO, Paid Social Marketing, CRM and Web Analytics, and other digital media channels
- Extensive knowledge in SEA region
- Solid understanding & hands-on experience of Sizmek, DoubleClick, Google Analytics and any DMP/DSP platforms
- Previous experience in Media Agency (is a plus!)
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
Why you’ll apply?
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- Flexible working hours and Manageable workload
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary
- Traveling opportunity
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane B at +65 6372 9444. (EA License No: 07C3147, CEI No: R1325376) #LI-DB1