As Head of Media Investment you’ll be responsible to manage and drive allocation, tracking & performance of media budgets across the brand’s entire product portfolio while coaching and mentoring a junior media team (Media Manager and Exec).
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organization across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
As an innovative and strategic Media expert you’ll drive key investment decisions on the basis of robust insights and will be tasked with reshaping the brand’s media function to get better ROI, develop innovative partnerships and drive efficiency.
- Plan the yearly and quarterly media investments by channel, making informed strategic investment decisions and build FY19 bottom up budget based on business KPIs.
- Develop media test & learn plans to develop insights to help inform quarterly/yearly planning.
- Run media negotiations alongside the brand’s Media agency and drive that relationship along with retainer negotiations and auditing.
- Secure best in class econometrics vendor in order to correlate media spend to business KPIs & develop firm understanding of performance by channel.
- Manage yearly budget flighting, allocation, tracking & reconciliation and ensure the brand is capitalizing on new media opportunities & innovations.
- 10+ years’ experience in media - experience with an internal role or agency a big plus.
- In depth understanding of the media landscape and future trends
- Proven track record of tracking media spend to outcomes
- Strong commercial acumen and eager to work in dynamic environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Highly strategic and analytical with the ability to creatively solve complex business problems and translate to marketing solutions
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – able to influence and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!