As Head of Digital & Online you’ll report into the CMO and define roadmap and implement digital strategy to drive digital sales and service performance for the brand.
About the Company:
This is a well know premium Australian brand within the entertainment and media industry. They are made up of passionate and talented people who really care about the vision of the company. They have a fast paced environment with a lot of opportunity for growth and progression within the organization across a variety of divisions. You will be challenged in this environment as it is a space that is constantly changing so they look for people who are adaptable to change.
About the Role:
You’ll be joining a brand that’s recently gone through a massive transition and restructure – as part of the leadership team reporting into a new CMO and CEO, you’ll bring your expertise and experience in digital sales and lead a team in a challenging and fast paced environment.
This role requires someone who’s action oriented and has strong leadership skills since you’ll will be guiding and mentoring teams across digital performance, analytics, UX, product and more.
You’ll own the digital experience and develop and deliver powerful digital strategies, tools, applications and experiences to enable consumers to seamlessly buy and experience entertainment.
- Build and nurture a world class digital team with an emphasis on skills development and team engagement
- Work closely with marketing, technology and other functions to build alignment and support for digital strategies.
- Exceed sales and customer satisfaction targets.
- Develop online campaigns and promotions to drive conversion rate outcomes.
- Actively monitor web trend data in order to inform the development of initiatives which grow sales.
- Produce sales initiative roadmaps and ensure roadmaps are socialized with internal stakeholders.
- Develop and implement a continuous improvement strategy to optimize sales and service pathways, ensure the best customer experience and minimize leakage
- Report to wider business on key sales and service results and have strategy / actions in place to grow sales and service performance.
- Demonstrated 10+ years exp in digital sales, marketing or product roles in a matrix and fast paced environment and 3+ years in digital roles a must
- Highly analytical individual who has a deep understanding of web analytics tools and knowledge of Adobe Analytics / Google Analytics
- Strong background and experience with SEO and CRO to drive traffic, sales and conversion outcomes
- Demonstrated experience in marketing and CRM based roles, evidence of managing customer targeted marketing programmes
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills – able to influence and collaborate with internal & external stakeholders
If this sounds like an interesting role to you and you would like more info please get in touch with Kausty at 02 8047 4037 for a confidential chat!