You will be working with one of the most respected brands in the world. As a well known marketing company you will be working to improve digital experience across all digital assets.
Working with the leadership team you will own the overall product strategy across web and mobile. You will lead the Product teams through their planning and prioritisation efforts while also ensuring deliverables and time lines are being met with a heavy focus on Customer Experience. In order to be successful in this role you should have the follow:
- Experience working on enterprise level digital transformations
- Strong Product Owner experience utilising Customer Analytics in developing product strategies.
- Strong stakeholder management skills to influence C-level Executives
- Able to manage delivery outcomes and keep teams accountable to timelines and budgets
- Passionate about Human Centric design and has worked closely with CX, UX and UI teams
- Experienced people manager in both Scrum/Project based environments and BAU states.
- Experience with Open API strategies and able to use these strategies to create new revenue streams
- Experience with Enterprise Content Management systems like Adobe AEM or OpenText will be highly regarded.
- $170K + Superannuation
- Leadership role with the opportunity to move up into the Sr. Management team in the next year
- CBD Location
- Number of company benefits including discounts at various retail locations, flexible working hours etc.
If you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to contact Tyler Swan on 02 8047 4002