WHO it's with:
Our client is a Mobile Advertising DSP that provides high-quality mobile campaigns for advertisers, developers, and publishers. They have a presence across several markets in SEA with HQ in Singapore.
WHAT it's about:
Our client is ramping up their Singapore operations and is looking to hire a Head of Publisher Manager responsible for building and managing a portfolio of business partnerships with publishing clients and strategic partners. The role also has a customer service element - to provide industry leading customer service to the company's network of premium publishers and internal teams. The key focus of this role is to expand the existing publisher network and manage existing publisher partner accounts. The Head of Publisher is also expected to manage a team of Publisher Managers and Executives in Singapore and other markets in SEA.
WHAT you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- At least 5 year's business development or account management experience
- A strong network of publishers and affiliate networks across SEA region
- Solid organizational skills and a keen eye to detail
- Proven team management experience for at least 2 years
- Fluent written and spoken language skills in both English and local language
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
HOW to apply:
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, feel free to call Diane at 63729444. (CEI No: R1325376 | Licence No: 07C3147)