Are you a technically strong SEO expert with solid experience in mentoring and training a team of junior executives? Want to take on a strategic role where you’ll build and drive best practices on Analytics, Social and SEO? Then this is the perfect role for you!
Who are they…
One of Australia's largest media companies operating over 150 house-hold name brands across print, digital and multimedia. They are a central part of a leading global network of powerful brands.
What your role would entail…
As the Head of SEO for one of Australia’s largest media companies, you’ll be leading a national team of SEO specialists, social media and insights experts to drive audience growth by ensuring content is optimized for discovery on search as well as other pull channels.
A key focus of your role is mentoring the national SEO and editorial teams to up skill them by training them on audience development trends and leading edge software / tools in an effort to get them to better engage with the audience.
Key Responsibilities –
- Partner with the Product team on development of the company’s new site architecture and guide template design to ensure SEO best practices are adhered to.
- Monitor seasonal trends and coordinate and train with editorial teams to inform them on SEO opportunities and grow total audience and engagement across the company’s digital properties.
- Drive plans on better use of analytics, social media and SEO with the view to build larger and more engaged audiences.
- Work alongside the content team to nurture and engage new and occasional consumers via relevant content strategy
- Build your expertise in audience development trends via research, attending industry conferences, assessing latest technologies, trends and best practices in audience development.
- 6+ years of SEO experience with strong technical capability across execution and implementation – experience working within a media or a digital agency a big plus!!
- Proven track record in team management and people development
- Strong experience with tools like Google Analytics, Search Console, Keyword Planner and other SEO tools; and a knack for testing and optimization.]
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and in person.
- Strong stakeholder management experience communicating with internal senior executives/clients.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.