- An exciting FinTech company where they are building sophisticated products to be rolled out globally. They value their people and put them as a priority.
- Define technology strategy and vision.
- Drive improvements in development practices of continuous delivery and promote solutions where applicable
- A thought leader to plan and execute complex technical projects while recommending engineering best practices
- Ensuring the development team is enabled to deliver effectively and efficiently, sharing best practices across teams
- Resource planning, recruitment and key talent development
- Degree holder in IT or any Computer related fields
- Passionate about software engineering best practices - agile, TDD, continuous delivery.
- Working on a variety of technologies; ideally with experience on Python, modern web frameworks (AngularJs, ReactJS, VueJS), Git, noSQL.
- Experience in building complex products; FinTech experience is an advantage
- Experience in setting goals and vision; evaluates situations, takes accountability for decisions to meet the end goal.
- Experience in leading and guiding software developers
- Appreciation in working for a start-up environment
- Strong analytical skills to be able to manage complex problems
- Strong communication skill
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147