My client is a leading provider who is evolved into a world class, multifaceted brokerage with offices in six regions. With heavy investment in the latest trading technology, seeks to offer the most comprehensive end to end trading experience available, servicing institutional level clients.
My client is looking for an experienced tech team leader to develop their website and web platforms. The successful candidate will need to work closely with business units and all commercial areas of the business to
design, deliver and continually optimise our client online experience in multiple jurisdictions and languages. With a focus on conversion, SEO and content, this technical roll has a team of 4 and have its own development budget. The ideal candidate will have appropriate product and technical experience so that he/she can identify, analyse, plan and deliver new features across all web assets.
- Delivering high quality web services to support an innovative online platform including the
- front and back end development
- CMS administration and development as well as third party software integration
- Measuring and managing all aspects of site performance satisfaction as well as operational cost measures.
- Ongoing split-testing and performance improvements
- Leading the team through the design, development, trouble-shooting, and debugging of the front-end solutions implemented.
- Providing hands-on insights into system architecture and general software development.
- Improving the platform by leveraging existing technology, building new technology, helping evaluate third-party solutions.
- Managing Web Design agencies and contractor relationships.
- Collaborating with a variety business units as well as product strategy and commercial teams to drive a development roadmap.
- Managing business and project requirements and processes to hit product roadmap milestones and champion product requirements and strategy.
- Partnering with Product Specialists in collaboration with Information Architecture, Technology and Creative, Editorial and Front End Production to understand feasibility and constraints of
- potential alternative solutions. Ensure project deliverables are implemented on time and scope.
- Ensuring clarity/understanding by entire development team of requested work, focusing on both near term execution and long term planning
- Helping design and disseminate product release communications across the product organization and key stakeholders.
If you feel you fit the above requirements and you're looking to make that next move or curious to find out more, please apply today or you can reach me Steve on 02 8047 4031 / 0449 995 476 email email@example.com. Looking forward to hearing from you