This company has a history of offering progression like not many places can, it's very common for them to promote a team member if the show they've got what it takes. The most attractive part of this role is the excellent people. Both the managers and the team are great people who enjoy working together. You'll be encouraged to build creative solutions to user problems.
- A new role has just come up and now there's an opportunity for you join this well regarded company as an integral member of their Helpdesk team.
- This role will be responsible for restoring users to perform normal functions, across software applications, hardware and Windows Operating Systems.
- You will be very customer service orientated, and be highly motivated to solve problems quickly.
- In this role, you'll provide helpdesk support to users across South East Asia region. You'll handle issues with Microsoft applications, in house applications as well as issues that arise from the many projects that you'll be exposed too.
- Prior experience in providing technical support
- Great experience of computer hardware, software and OS (Windows and Mac)
- Experience with networking technologies (eg. TCP/IP, LAN, switches and routers)
- Experience with Cisco device would be an advantage
- Professional certifications (eg. CCNA) is a plus
Xpandyourworld by clicking APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (email@example.com) to discuss this further. (CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)