- Manage a variety of HR processes specific to creating an exceptional onboarding experience
- Support the APAC team on day-to-day operational issues; provide guidance and leadership and serve as a backup when needed in the areas of new hire orientation, candidate travel and communication;specifically covering the Indonesia region.
- Focus on process improvements and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Collect and analyze data to drive decisions for our business partners
- Partner with the technology teams to drive process improvements and ensure a high level of automation.
- Manage the execution and implementation of major Human Resources processes working with according to geographic/entity guidelines;
- Serve as an escalation point for complex candidate and employee issues and provide guidance and intervention, as needed to resolve associate grievances;
- Ensure team is maintaining personnel information in all appropriate systems;
- Drive engagement programs as and when defined/rolled out by the recruiting team;
- Fluency in English and Indonesian to professional standards
- Knowledge of onboarding programs and policies
- Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy; Excellent communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy;
- Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization.
- An affinity for technology and experience with HRIS systems is a plus
- Advanced level of excel and data analytics
- Strong project management skills and the ability to juggle various priorities
- Strong analytical thinking and ability to analyze trends and propose recommendations;
- 3+ years of HR operations/ project management experience with specific focus working in a High Tech environment
CEI No: R1548053
Licence No: 07C3147