- Sydney CBD
- B&F Global Leader
- $190 - $220k base + super + profit share plan
We are a renowned and prestigious banking organisation with a history of delivering high quality services globally. Due to business directions and project roadmaps we have the need for a Global Authentication and Authorisation expert to join our Security team.
The role will require leadership of strategy, and delivery of various technology platforms, setting the priority for the team, and managing the pipeline of work from our internal teams and managing key vendor relationships.
- Manage the strategy, risks and delivery of key strategic initiatives to mature the overall capabilities within the Authentication and Authorisation services team.
- Manage relationships and communications with internal steak holders to requirements and roadmap of capabilities within the portfolio.
- Vendor management for key technology and service provides.
- Management of budget for the services.
- Management of global staff within the Authentication and Authorisation team.
To be Successful in gaining this role:
- Expert experience as a product owner, ideally leading global teams.
- Experienced background in Cyber Security and Identity and Access Management.
- Experienced technical background in Authentication and Authorisation technologies.
- Ability to communicate and engage stakeholders or service providers in technical and non-technical discussions.
- Understanding of current and emerging security technologies, security threats and trends.
- Experience working within DevOps structured teams (including continuous integration and delivery).
- Proven practical experience with security across multiple cloud / virtualization environments: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud etc.
- Significant experience within Identity and Access Management, with a strong technical understanding of authentication and authorisation capacity, including Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, PKI, Venafi, HSM, eKMS, PingFed, PingID.
- College degree in computer science or engineering, or equivalent.
- Technical security certifications including platform/infrastructure-specific certifications, e.g. CISSP, GIAC, CCNA.
- Familiarity with industry standard audit documentation, e.g. SOC, ISSA, SSAE, ISO.
- Knowledge of cybersecurity frameworks and benchmarks e.g. NIST, CIS.
- Risk management certifications (preferred, not mandatory), e.g. PCI-DSS, CISA, CISM, SABSA.
What’s on offer:
- Awesome career progression opportunities.
- Project based work and a roadmap full of opportunity to grow.
- Initial high profile projects, where your work will have an immediate impact on business outcomes.
- The ability to make a real difference, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly.
- Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
Permanent Residents with current full working rights only please!