- Immediate start available - 4 month contract with high possibility of extension
- Daily up to $1,100/day + Superannuation
- High profile Program of work
A unique opportunity to join a leading Government organisation in the Health sector.
As the Program Manager you will primarily be responsible for the successful delivery of the overall ICT Program of work. You will work to review the technical solutions proposed and implement best proctices to improve the consistency or projects being delivered within scope (time, cost, quality and risk). This will involve developing strategic relationships with various vendors and internal stakeholders while developing project documentation to roll out across the programs of work.
In addition you will make key recommmendations and develop strategies to make sure Project Managers are effectively mitigating risks.
In order to be successful you will have the following background:
- Demonstrated background of driving large programs of work specifically in ICT
- Technical background and knowlege - this role will involve reviewing the viability of complex infrastructure based technical solutions
- Experience working in large complex organisations with a lot of requirements around risk and compliance.
- This will be an initial short-term contract, but high likelyhood of extension.
- Looking for someone who can start ASAP
- Excellent day rate on offer
- Western Sydney location (Westmeade)
Any questions call Tyler Swan on 02 8047 4002