- Sydney CBD
- Permanent Opportunity
- Salary Negotiable
The role of the Identity Engineer within the greater IAM Cyber Security team will entail an initial focus on the area of Authentication and Authorisation. You will be working with various technologies, incorporating Federation services into project goals of SSO and Multi Factor Authentication.
- Integration implementations
- Developing standard patterns
- Consulting and providing solutions that achieve highly available authentication for legacy, new, internal and external facing applications
- Working within an Agile methodology where the emphasis is on team work and collaboration
- Security Architecture review and consulting
- Development, execution and support of solutions utilising Federation Services
To be successful in this role you will need to have extensive experience in delivering projects in the IAM security domain, with a particular flavour of Federation Services:
- SAML, WS-Federation, OAuth and/or OIDC
- Experience working closely with Developers, ideally with API implementations
- Experience developing solutions that utilise Federation Services infrastructure, i.e. PingFederate, Oracle, OKTA, Azure or PingOne
- Any experience with AWS, Azure, 365/AD, PKI Certificates, AppDynamics, LDAP, Secure LDAP, Kerberos Protocols, Multi Factor authentication solutions, Unix, Windows, Ad, Firewalls and Load Balancers would be highly regarded.
What’s on offer:
- Gain exposure to a broad range of technologies and an opportunity to work with a modern cloud-based solution within a complex enterprise business.
- High profile projects exposing your work to a senior audience.
- Awesome career progression opportunities directly impacted by the nature of the projects and by an organisation that looks for internal talent first.
- Project based work and a road-map full of opportunity to grow
- An area you can make a real difference in, where your initiatives are supported and driven by upper management.
- Hands off and trusting management style. No Micromanagement.
- Flexible working arrangement, yes you can work from home regularly.
- Work life balance is driven not just a buzz word.
How to Apply?
If you are interested call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
Permanent Residents with current full working rights only please!