Xpand is looking to hire an Immigration Specialist to work on our technology client's immigration cases. As an Immigration specialist, you will assist with administering immigration program, work on ongoing initiatives identifying efficiencies and improvements and monitor active case work. You will also serve as the first point of contact for escalations related to Immigration services.
This is a 12 months contract based in Singapore.
- Support the Regional Immigration Manager in their day-to-day activities, focus on managing for corner cases and assist with handling escalations.
- Participate in cross-group collaboration with other teams involved in the mobility process.
- Conduct office hours, training and hold meetings for and with internal stakeholders and partner groups (specifically recruiting) to provide case status updates, information and advice on immigration requirements and related matters as necessary.
- Analyze day to day immigration matters and effectively communicate solutions to internal clients in collaboration with outside immigration counsel.
- Create and provide input to process documents, policy documents and other internal and client facing support resources (e.g. FAQs, sites, cheat sheet, documents etc.) in partnership with the client Regional Immigration Manager;
- Support the Clients Regional Immigration Manager with training materials as needed for local stakeholders
- Perform or monitor status of various processes (e.g. citizenship data collection, processing of regular systems uploads, collection of Right to Work documentation etc.) and drive internal immigration focused projects, as agreed with the Regional Immigration Manager.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 + years of experience in Immigration case management.
- Experience with immigration policies, practices and processes for APAC/EMEA.
- Demonstrated strong immigration know-how.
- Affinity for and keen interest in exceptional user service and experience
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; Superior spoken and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
Interested candidates can send their CV to Koeschnake Maceda at email@example.com
CEI No: R1548053 | Licence No: 07C3147