This is a unique opportunity to join a leading Government organisation in the health sector, delivering a critical and highly complex project.
Our client is beginning a major project that will be focused on re-developing and implementing a business critical system. You will lead all aspects of the project management life cycle, preparing business cases and project plans, allocating resources and managing activities across the build phase. You will collaborate with key technical stakeholders across the business, ensuring successful delivery within budget and time frame.
- 6 years + of experience in Project Management, overseeing complex technical projects
- Strong experience with delivering and implementing complex and business critical systems
- Demonstrated experience in managing large projects that are completed on time, on budget and to quality standards
- Excellent communication skills and ability to consult with key stakeholders and IT leaders
- Experience with dealing with Healthcare systems will be highly regarded
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project or similar
- 6 Month Contract with Immediate Start
- Competitive Daily Rate - $950 - $1,050 per day + Superannuatio
- North Sydney location with modern offices
- Working on a critical and highly complex project
If you are interested and keen to know more, please apply today or send your CV to Charlotte - email@example.com