- An exciting FinTech startup which has already established strong clientele in Asia. A company of vibrant and seriously smart individuals who constantly want to improve and make a mark in the Wealth Management space.
- Handle all aspects of post-sale engagement with clients
- Work with stakeholders to scope and identify resources, set goals, develop schedules and communicate to customers
- Managing the entire engagement and be able to provide updates and engage senior management from the client
- Work with solution architects, business analysts and development team to guide and deliver projects in timely manner
- Around 10 years of experience in the financial services domain preferably in wealth management and private bank domain
- Proven track record of client engagement, project management and project delivery experience
- Must have proven experience with SDLC and various software development and project management methodologies (waterfall, Agile, continuous integration and delivery, etc.).
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to manage diverse team.
- Willing to travel for major project phases and to stay closer to the development teams or client’s offices when necessary.
- Familiarity with project analysis, estimations, budgets and timeline planning.
- Maturity, high judgement, negotiation skills, ability to influence and analytical skill
- Detail oriented, problem solving skill and excellent communication skill
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147