Position: Information Integration Analyst
Location: Sydney CBD
Duration: Permanent position
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high performing, creative team that has a supportive and innovative leadership team.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Assessing business problems from a range of perspectives, with a focus on delivery of a sustainable outcome.
- Working on key information management projects.
- Working with large data migration and data processing solutions within an Agile environment
- Providing consistent, reliable, trusted and timely data, reporting and insights to support better decision making.
- Proactive self-starter who enjoys being challenged, and is always looking to improve current skills and Processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and analytical skills
- Team player
- 18mths to 3 years of demonstrable experience in solid SQL programming within a large RDBMS (Teradata, Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres) including design, build, test and run activities.
- 1+ years of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following; created coded procedures, managing data quality, dashboard design or production/batch ETL.
- A strong work ethic and a desire to go the extra mile
- Proven ability to acquire new technical skills through self-directed learning is critical
- Experience working with R, Tableau, Hadoop or UNIX scripting (or similar applications) is an advantage
- Experience within Financial Services, Telco or large corporate environment is an advantage
If you have the right levels of experience and skills required for the role, hit apply today.