- Work with the Product Manager to develop new product capability and work closely with team members and other business units to facilitate this.
- Provide service assurance, life cycle management and project management on data center facilities and systems.
- Support of a portfolio of data centers and customers of these data center offerings.
- Responsible for providing third-level engineering, technical guidance and specialist infrastructure support.
- Subject Matter Expert supporting the Product Manager in the end to end life cycle of new cloud services product development.
- Cloud and Data Centre operations. Assist with the development & maintenance of the existing cloud services and data centre infrastructure and security. i.e. integrations, service assurance, and life cycle management.
- Investigate new data center technologies.
- Support knowledge management initiatives to ensure technical design and support information is comprehensively documented to encompass new product introduction.
- Undertake service validation and testing activities to provide the assurance that infrastructure is robust and implemented in a resilient manner.
- Support transition planning for significant infrastructure changes.
- Implement strategies to improve problem detection through analysis of incidents to identify patterns of behaviour.
- Undertake problem investigation and diagnosis.
- Implement work arounds to achieve incident remediation and apply problem resolution activities to achieve final corrective actions.
- Assess business requirements for new opportunities to support the technical consultancy / pre-sales function.
- Undertake systems analysis and process design review to determine compatibility of infrastructure and services proposed.
- Propose architecture and technology to achieve requirements.
- Review SOWs to ensure alignment and that documents meet defined quality objectives.
- Review designs to ensure solution can be implemented and supported
- Manage and secure internal systems including security, access control and industrial control systems.
The only real requirement for this role is to comfortably be able to contribute to the above set of responsibilities. To be able to do this you:
- Will have worked with data centers for many years and delivered market leading facilities, systems and environments.
- Will have an understanding of the capability of the systems and their offerings along with implementation experience.
- Will be an industry leader on data centers
How to Apply
If you are an Aussie Citizen and interested Call Heath on 0410 203 574 (outside 830am – 530pm) or 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!