Our client is one of the leaders within the technology domain with a strong presence within the South East Asia region.
WHY you’ll want it:
You will be working with a dynamic and driven team across the region. Here, your voice matters! The company encourages learning as a culture. Your inputs will be welcomed to support the growth of the business.
WHAT you’ll be doing:
- You will be overseeing infrastructure projects within the business (eg. networking, datacentre, system and etc)
- You will be liaising with multiple teams to ensure the delivery of projects are smooth
- Vendor management
- Overseeing the project timeline
- Take part in project documentation
WHAT you’ll need:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong experience with IT infrastructure (eg. Network, datacentre, systems, cloud and etc)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Do you want to know more? If yes, click APPLY NOW or send your Word-formatted CV to Phang Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss this further. (CEI No. R1551057 Licence No.: 07C3147)