A fantastic opportunity to grow your career and work with a fast paced team at the world's largest search engine!
If you are a driven inside sales or Business Development executive with truly exceptional written and communication skills and are looking for a career-defining opportunity, then this is the perfect role!
Who are they...
World's largest search engine that has been listed as one of the top Best Places to Work by BRW, three years in a row! Additional bonuses are their funky offices located on the water in Sydney CBD.
What your role would entail...
Brand new team for year 2019 - 4 new roles (3 X English speaking / 1 X Cantonese or Mandarin speaking)
My client is looking for hungry and driven consultative Inside Sales or Business Dev executives who can handle a large volume of daily outbound interactions from online and phone channels to qualify, educate and access the customer's needs and connect them with the client Sales team.
Your role will be to establish first contact with prospects and execute outbound prospecting campaigns to find, contact, and engage prospective customers interested in evaluating the clients cloud products.
A big plus is candidates with strong technical experience across SaaS who are looking to make their break in a consultative sales role.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Co-ordinate and execute outbound campaigns aligned with sales and marketing objectives.
- Develop, orchestrate and execute marketing and sales programs with a defined group of prospects / customers in Australia for the client's business.
- Handle marketing qualified leads from potential clients, pre-qualify their needs and reach new and existing prospects via phone and email and smartly educate these new customers on the client's software products and services.
- Proactively seek and source new leads from external channels
- Quickly assess and prioritize leads from internal as well as from external sources/channels
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing teams to ensure smooth leads transition
- Work collaboratively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their targets
- 1-3 years of inside sales, business development or lead generation experience.
- Experience in handling relationships within accounts and interacting with decision makers (C-level and executive leaders).
- Experience working in technology or IT sales.
- Proven experience sourcing leads and generating sales pipeline
- Performance oriented, confident and proactive individual motivated by sales/activity targets
- Objective and analytical approach to decision making
- A strong track record of achieving or exceeding sales targets.
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.