Xpand is looking to hire an Inside Sales Account Manager who will work on client's financial software products. In this integral role, you will define and execute sales strategies and build relationships to win small business customers through Accountants in the APAC region.
The ideal candidate is success-driven, fast-paced, and works well in a diverse team and enjoys a dynamic and changing environment.
This is a 12 months renewable contract based in Singapore.
- Growing, developing and managing financial software client's relationships with accountants in practice within a dedicated region/country, and grow our customer base
- Develop proficiency and knowledge on financial software products and solutions amongst accountants and motivate them to sell to their clients
- Develop strong relationships at all levels, identifying key decision makers and influencers
- Actively uses metrics to monitor performance and understand results and drivers, while developing contingency plans to address shortfalls on a weekly basis.
- Demonstrate proficiency in using all appropriate systems, tools, and processes.
- 5-8 years of experience in a regional sales role, preferably in the technology space with a track record of achieving sales targets consistently
- Phone based sales experience and ability to build and maintain relationships virtually
- Fluent English speaker with exceptional communication and relationship building skills
- Excellent customer service skills with a customer first attitude.
- Ability to present and effectively demonstrate product and partnership benefits
- Strong problem-solving and analytical orientation with the ability to innovate and analyse alternative solutions – specific to the target at hand.
- Detail focused, executes with excellence and owns the outcome.