● Prospect for new clients and react to inbound customer requests. Analyze and identify high potential prospect publishers and developers.
● Develop sales pitch strategies that optimise the market potential.
● Provide the ultimate in client service by giving potential new customers the attention they need and deserve.
● Build trusted, strategic relationships with partners and develop a thorough understanding of their business challenges.
● Analyze data, trends, and account performance to develop account optimization plans
● Report to project lead the work progress on a regular basis.
● Provide key insights and collaborate with other teams to improve the work flow.
● Provide an excellent customer experience.
● Bachelor degree with strong academic record or 2+ years of equivalent experience
● Relevant online or offline sales experience
● Strong verbal & written communication in English, and attention to detail: you have the ability to hold a confident and controlled conversation
● Track record of strong performance and commitment to exceed sales targets, and ability to work under pressure. Proven track record in Telemarketing/ Customer care / Inside Sales
● Highly motivated, energetic, you're a self starter. Extremely proactive, organised, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team. Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over the telephone to high-end prospect
● Excellent sales skills, ideally knowledgeable about needs based selling techniques (e.g. SPIN) to acquire or upsell publisher’s inventory
● Experience working with app developers or being a developer is a plus.
● Strong analytical and problem solving skills
● Proven technical ability with advanced computer literacy in such areas as mobile app development and customer-relationship management (CRM)