An exponentially growing, forward thinking Data, Tech, and Analytics agency is seeking An Insights Analyst to join their team in Melbourne.
They are a collaborative and close knit team of high performing individuals who work hard and celebrate their achievements. You can expect a fast paced, flexible, dynamic and fun environment where if you work hard you will be significantly rewarded.
What your new role would entail…
- Own data management for the client across their agencies
- Manage data storage an access for stakeholders
- Maximise visibility of data outputs through efficient reporting and visualisation
- Generate actionable insights on a daily basis to drive measurable ROI from data
- Maintain and manage tag management solutions across vendors and agencies
- Maintain and optimize audience and segments to maximize ROI
What you will bring...
- 2-4+ years of media, marketing, advertising and/or database experience (media/ marketing research, media planning, account planning, and/or database development, data processing/ management)
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Excel (including experience with pivot tables, macros, lookups), Word, PowerPoint and Microsoft Access, SQL Server (database management)
- Experience with business intelligence or advanced visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft PowerBI
- Advanced Excel skills with the ability to write, edit, and run macros, connect to data sources, and build pivot tables/reports
- Experience querying, cleaning, joining, and working with large disparate databases to develop a single source of truth
- Data warehousing and data management experience
- Strong attention to detail without losing sight of the bigger picture
- An analytical/investigative mind with a customer centric outlook
- Capacity to visualize and conceptualize multiple solutions to problems
- Capability to develop and document new processes
What's in it for you?
This is a fast growing organisation with lots of career opportunities and the ability to earn an excellent package.
If you believe this role is for you, please apply by sending your CV via the big button below or contact Geraint for a confidential discussion on (03) 8637 7370.