- The role will be working with multiple teams to ensure compliance to designs and must have a strong understanding of data management, backup & disaster recovery planning
- Reviewing operationally critical applications at the application, database and interface layers across multiple network domains and hosting platforms including Windows, RHEL, Oracle, SQL and MySql.
- 6 month contract, strong chance of extension
- Working onsite with large blue chip customers
- Strong understanding of ITIL & change management standards and processes with the ability to author and review and changes required ahead of deployment.
- Desirable to have knowledge in Fleet Management Systems, GPS, LTE and Cisco networking and test management tools such as HP ALM.
- Previous Architecture or Technical Program Management across Server hosting, Storage and backup, monitoring and alerting, wireless and wired network designs.