My client is currently looking for an experienced recruiter to join the HR team in Sydney’s CBD. The successful candidate will work closely with the Trading, Technology, Quant and Operations teams to attract top tier talent. The successful candidate must have high end level recruitment experience and have around 5 years recruiting for development roles (in a trading or finance environment)
- Work collaboratively to help drive the Asia Pacific recruitment strategy.
- Have at least 3-5 years agency recruitment exp. and be able to show that you have successfully placed candidates in high end IT Development positions
- Find ways to continuously enhance talent pipeline for professional roles via research campaigns, meet-ups, in-house events and other sourcing initiatives.
- Be responsible for job description creation, sourcing, screening, interviewing, and presenting offers.
- Use market knowledge and the most appropriate and effective channels for sourcing candidates directly
- Meet regularly with hiring managers to review and advise on hiring needs and management of the candidate pipeline
- Manage and ensure a positive professional pro active candidate experience.
- Partner with the U.S. based recruitment teams to ensure best practice and expertise.
Before applying, please ensure that you have full PR or Citizenship.