Duration: 10 months fixed term contract, strong chance of going permanent
You will be working for one on Australia’s leading banks in their Digital and Insights team, this is a key role in their content compliance and publishing standards across the business.
- Developing strong stakeholder relationships to improve content accountability and standards.
- Providing training to internal stakeholders and new standards and governance framework.
- Reviewing existing content, fixing existing content issues, uploading new content.
- Reporting back to stakeholders and management on findings, plus updates on standards and governance progress.
- Strong stakeholder management experience.
- Experience working in a large data-driven, publishing environment.
- Proven experience working with internal processes, policies, and procedures.
- Reporting and data visualisation experience are nice to have.