- An exciting FinTech company where they are building sophisticated products to be rolled out globally. They value their people and put them as a priority.
- Gather, analyse and formalise user's business requirements and processes, evaluate on feasibility of implementation and manage scope of project.
- Conduct requirement gathering sessions. Conduct gap analysis of current business process to identify improvement opportunities.
- Be the "translator" between business and technology ensuring system solution/changes proposed will meet business requirements
- Prepare project documentation such as Business Requirement Specifications/Functional Specification Documents/Use Case Specifications, etc.
- Develop technical design specification and translate technical design into process/program specification. Involve in the design review session.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Technology, or the equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant business analysis experience.
- Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Experience in producing specifications for documentations and implementation.
- Previous experience in banking, digital payment or compliance industry would be an advantage
- IT Vendor experience is preferred
- Strong analytical skills with ability to assimilate information quickly and gain consensus from multiple stakeholders when required
- Self-motivated with a positive “can-do” attitude, creative with excellent presentation, communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills including strong persuasive techniques.
- Proficient in written and spoken English; You will be often liaising with clients in China and Malaysia
- Able to travel as required
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. Alternatively, you can reach out to email@example.com
CEI No: R1107413 | Licence No: 07C3147