One of the most successful privately held global financial institutions is expanding it's Hong Kong operations. As an IT Infrastructure & Support Specialist, you will use your knowledge of the corporate IT environment to provide a high level of support and customer service to the HK Trading Floor.
In this role you will be exposed to a wide range of technologies from desktops and networks to VMware and servers. You will need to be able to work with specialist engineers to assist in implementation, maintenance and support of all aspects of IT infrastructure.
Responsible for local IT Infrastructure implementation (Networking, Desktop, Virtual, Server, Storage etc.)
Build and deploy according to company standards.
Provide support for business users
Coordinate with APAC IT team to roll out infrastructure projects and improvements locally
What we're looking for
- 2 years’ experience in supporting office technologies (e.g. Desktops, MS Windows, Phones etc)
- Basic understanding of network concepts (routing/VLAN's/Firewalls/etc.)
- Desire to work with the following technologies:
Microsoft Windows (Desktop, Server, AD, Office etc)
DNS, DHCP, Security Systems
VMWare & Linux
- Experience with Data Centre environments (racking and cabling) is an advantage
- Experience in supporting Server environments (Windows/Linux) a plus
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
This role offers the opportunity to work in a rewarding environment for a trading firm that values technology and would suit an individual that enjoys delivering solutions and providing a high level of support.
Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links provided. If you have any difficulties doing so, you may also call Philip on +852 3579 4656 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org