- Sydney Location
- Client facing consultancy style role
- $100k package + car allowance + bonus + training allowance
- A leading professional services organization growing at a rapid rate has a vacancy for a strong professional services experienced Infrastructure Engineer.
- Providing 2nd - 3rd level support a number of commercial clients
- Maintain ownership of incidents and escalations
- Day to day operations of client's systems and networking
- Lead and manage key IT projects
- Provide technical consultancy and solution architecture to customers' on how they can best leverage IT in their environment
- Extensive MS Windows experience and server certifications
- Strong experience in VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V
- Strong experience with Exchange 2010, SCCM, Citrix Netscaler & Skype for Business
- Experience with IT security technologies, such as Sophos UTM/XG and AV, Symantec, McAfee
- ACMA certification or previous cabling experience is desirable
- Proven experience with client relationship management with excellent written and verbal skills
- Car and license required for this role (compensation paid in vehicle allowance)
This role will suit someone who sees themselves as an expert with windows and virtualised systems, with multiple years of experience. Ideally you will have experience in a professional services style environment.
How to Apply
If you have current rights to work in Australia and interested Call Heath on 02 8047 4032 to find out more information. Alternatively if you know this role is for you click Apply Now!
|Salary:||Base + Super + Bonus|
This job has expired